IMPORTANT: If you are a current student in an SU online course (credit, audit or extension), the instructions below are for new applicants will not work to access your SU Online (Moodle) account. Please see this area for help with your username/password.
If you are APPLYING to a Summit University online course or program, please follow the instructions below to retrieve your username and/or password.
Please follow these instructions to reset your password.
- Go to http://summituniversity.org/application
- Locate the "Forgot Password?" box at the bottom of the page and enter your email address in the box below.
- Click Submit.
- If you entered your email address correctly, you will be taken to a Success screen telling you that "Your account information was emailed to the address you provided." This means that you will receive an email with further instructions for retrieving your password.
- Check your email account and look for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Reset password." (You may need to check your Spam or Junk folder for this email.)
- Read the email, then click on the link.
- This will take you to a page where you can reset your password. Scroll to the bottom of the page and enter your new password twice.
- Click Submit.
You will be taken to a Success screen that says, "Your information was saved. You may now exit the application and return at a later time. To continue your application, go to: www.summituniversity.org/application."
- Go to http://summituniversity.org/application and login with your username and new password.
If you do not remember your username, please contact the Registrar at email@example.com for help.