If you have a smart phone with a webcam that is connected to Dropbox, you may want to consider the following steps for creating and uploading your video assignment:
- If you have not already done so, download the Dropbox app on the device that you would like to use to record your video.
- Make sure that Dropbox Camera Upload is enabled.
- Record your video on your device.
- Dropbox will automatically upload the video into your Dropbox account.
- Login to your Dropbox account online and copy the video file into the shared Dropbox folder. (It is important that you copy and not move the video file, so that you save a copy of the assignment to keep. Otherwise your instructor will delete the file from Dropbox when he or she is finished grading it.)