Students enrolled in a program can see a list of classes that they still need to take using the student administration system. To access this information:
- Login to the SU student portal via Orbund at: http://summituniversity.org/studentportal
- In the left-hand menu, click on Reference and then Graduation Requirements
- This will bring a list of the courses required for each program, as well as a list of electives and the minimum number of elective credits needed
- How to read this page:
- Courses with grades indicate courses completed
- Courses you are currently enrolled in, or just completed, will be blank until grades are posted for that course
- Courses you have enrolled in for the upcoming semester will not be listed as completed on this page.