Students can now see the following information on their unofficial transcript, which is now accessible via the student portal:
· Courses taken and grades earned (by semester)
· Courses currently enrolled in (if applicable)
· Courses enrolled in for the upcoming semester (if applicable)
· Semester and cumulative GPAs
· Number of credits earned
To access your unofficial transcript
1. Login to the SU student portal via Orbund at: http://summituniversity.org/studentportal
2. In the left-hand menu, click on Reports & Transcripts and then Academic Transcripts.
3. This will bring up your unofficial Summit University transcript.