Some students may see installment fees listed on their invoice even if they have not opted to take the installment plan. If the due date for the Full Payment option has not yet passed, students may switch to this plan, which will remove the installment fees from the invoice. To do this:
1. Login to the SU student portal via Orbund at: http://summituniversity.org/studentportal
2. In the left-hand menu, click on Finance and then Payment & Invoice
3. At the top of the page, make sure that you are looking at the correct semester. If not, change the Semester in the dropdown menu.
4. Next to the Semester dropdown menu you will see the Payment Plan dropdown menu. Select Full Payment in this menu to select the Full Payment option.
5. The page will refresh and the installment fees will be removed.