The Moodle Calendar
The Moodle Calendar is a useful tool for helping you keep track of upcoming assignment due dates and other SU and personal events. You can also use the calendar to set personal goals.
Watch this video to learn how to use the Moodle Calendar. A PDF of the video script is available for download at the bottom of this solution.
INSTRUCTIONS: The Moodle Calendar
- In Moodle, locate the calendar on your Dashboard or on a Moodle course home page.
- Click on the month/year link in the Calendar to open the calendar feature.
- Use the dropdown menu to show events for a different course, or to see all of your events at once.
- Click on a date or event to see its details.
- Add a personal event by clicking the New event button and then filling in the information and options.
- Click Save changes.
- Use the Edit settings or delete icons to modify or delete your personal event.
Challenge: Add an Event to the Moodle Calendar
Go to your Dashboard in Moodle, enter the calendar and create an event. It could be a personal goal for completing your course or a reminder for a friend's birthday. Also try editing and deleting the event.
CLICK HERE to return to the TUTORIAL: How to Use Moodle Features (Academic Students)