The following video walks you through how to pay for credit/audit academic courses offered online from Summit University once you have already enrolled in them. Follow along with the PDF Video Script attached to this solution at the bottom of the page as you watch the video below. Simple step-by-step instructions are listed below the video. If you need help with enrolling in classes, visit the How to Register page .
INSTRUCTIONS: HOW TO PAY
This process is for students who have already enrolled in their classes for the upcoming semester. If you need help with enrolling in classes, visit the How to Register page.
- Login to the SU Student Portal in Orbund at http://online.summituniversity.org. (Enter your username and password, and make sure that Student is selected for the Role; then click Login.)
- Click on Finance, then Payment & Invoice.
- Select the correct semester at the top of the page.
- To make a payment, scroll down to the bottom of the page to the Payment Schedule section.
- Check the box next to the amount owed. If you can only pay a portion of this amount now, type that amount of in the payment box.
- Click Enter Payment.
- In the Enter Payment Information screen that opens select Payment Method from the dropdown at the top of the screen—select Credit Card (processed by PayPal) for credit card payment or Paypal to use Paypal
a.) For a credit card payment: enter your information and click Submit Payment
b.0 For a PayPal payment
1.) You’ll be directed to the PayPal website to complete your payment. If you don't see the PayPal
website right away, make sure that popups are enabled in your browser for server9.orbund.com
For more information, see this solution.
2.) Complete your payment using either your PayPal account or you can also select a debit/credit card on this screen.
8. Once your payment is complete, you will receive an email confirmation from the Summit University system. If you used the PayPal website to complete your transaction, you will also receive an email
from PayPal directly confirming your payment.
9. When you log back into the Student Portal, you will also see the payment listed under your Payment History, confirming that your payment is complete. (You may need to log out and log back in to see the processed payment.) If you have a question about pending payments, see this solution