If you are writing an assignment or a Forum, you may be interested to know that Firefox and Chrome have spell-checkers built in and you could use the browser to check your grammar. If you are not using English in your browser, you have the ability to specify what language you want to spell-check. The following information tells you how to use this feature:
How do I turn on spell check in Chrome?
- To enable or disable spell-checking, click the Chrome menu button in the top right on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings and at the bottom click Show advanced settings.
- Scroll down to Languages and click the Language and input settings. Here you can adjust your settings to suite your needs.
How do I turn on spell check in Firefox?
- Select the “Menu” button located at the upper-right corner of the screen, then choose “Options“. ...
- Click the “Advanced” option on the left pane, then select “Check my spelling as I type” under the “General” area if you want to turn spell checker on.
How do I turn on spell check in Internet Explorer?
- To enable the spell check feature in internet explorer, click on the click on gear icon, which is located towards the top right corner of the window.
- With the menu opened up, click on the "Manage add-ons" option.
- This will take you to the options where you can turn on spell check.