The steps for changing your SU Online (Moodle) profile picture are identical to adding a brand new picture:
- Login to SU Online (Moodle) and go to your "My home" page.
- Click on "Edit profile." This will take you to your profile settings.
- Scroll down to almost the bottom of the page and click on "User profile." This will open the area where you will post your picture.
- Locate the "New picture" box and click on the "Add" icon in the upper left corner of this area. (Note: This icon looks like a piece of paper with a small plus sign.) This will open the File Picker.
- Select "Upload a file" on the left side of the File Picker.
- In the main area of the File Picker, click "Browse...," navigate to the picture that you would like to upload, and select this image.
- Click "Upload this file."
- You should now see a thumbnail of the photo in the "New picture" box.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Update profile." The new photo you uploaded will replace your older profile picture.
- You will now see your new picture listed on your profile.
To see a how-to video on how to add a picture to your profile, check out the Moodle 101 video called "Step 2: Update your profile and change your password."