Even though SU Online (Moodle) does not have a built-in spell checker, most browsers will check your spelling for you as you type your forum post. For more information on how to enable this browser feature, visit the page for your specific browser or follow the instructions listed:
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-do-i-use-firefox-spell-checker
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95604?hl=en
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/manage-add-ons#ie=ie-11-win-7
- Open your Safari browser.
- Locate and open the Help menu.
- Type "Spell check" in the Search box.
- A list of Menu items will appear. Hover over a menu item and Safari will open that item for you to show you where it is located. This will show you how to access the Spelling and Grammar option.