The following video walks you through the registration and payment process from credit/audit academic courses offered online from Summit University. Follow along with the PDF Video Script attached to this solution at the bottom of the page. Simple step-by-step instructions are listed below the video.
INSTRUCTIONS: HOW TO REGISTER
Before beginning the registration process, make sure that you have an idea of which classes you would like to take in the upcoming semester, and that you have enabled pop-ups in your browser.
- Login to the SU Student Portal in Orbund at http://online.summituniversity.org. (Enter your username and password, and make sure that Student is selected for the Role; then click Login.)
- Click on Enrollments & Schedules, then Class Enrollment.
- Select the correct semester at the top of the enrollment window.
- Click Add by Program. (If you don't see this button, contact the Registrar at Registrar@SummitUniversity.org.)
- In the window that appears, check the box next to the class(es) you would like to register for. (If you are enrolled in multiple programs, you can change your program in the dropdown menu at the top of the page.)
- Scroll down to the bottom of the window and click Add and then Close.
- Click Submit.
- Click View Invoice.
- This will take you to your Payment & Invoice page. To make a payment, scroll down to the bottom of the page to the Payment Schedule section.
- Check the box next to the amount owed. If you can only pay a portion of this amount now, type that amount of in the payment box.
- Click Enter Payment.
- In the Payment Method window that opens, select Credit Card - PayPal Website.
- Click Submit Payment.
- This will redirect you to the PayPal website to complete your payment. If you don't see the PayPal website right away, make sure that popups are enabled in your browser for server9.orbund.com For more information, see this solution.
- Complete your payment using either your PayPal account or a debit/credit card.
- Once your payment is complete, you will receive an email receipt from PayPal.
- When you log back into the Student Portal, you will also see the payment listed under your Payment History, confirming that your registration is complete. (Note: You may need to log out of your Student Portal account and log back in again to see your completed transaction.)