There are two types of online readings that you will encounter in your courses: Pages and Books. You can identify pages and books by the following icons:
Watch the following video to learn how to access readings in your courses. Instructions can be found below the video. A PDF of the video script is available at the bottom of this solution.
- To read a page, click on the page link on the course main page.
- When finished, click on the course link at the top of the page to return to the course
- To read a book, click on the book link on the course main page.
- Use the navigation arrows to move forward and back in the book. Navigate to a specific chapter in the book by clicking on the link in the table of contents block.
- When finished, click on the course link at the top of the page to return to the course.
NOTE: You are welcome to print the materials in Pages and Books for future reference and study.
Challenge: Read a Page and a Book
Go to the Moodle Sandbox and read the Page and the Book that are listed there.