NOTE: These instructions will only work for assignments that are in DRAFT status only. If you need to update or change an assignment file that has already been submitted for grading, you will need to contact your instructor to see if he or she will allow you to update the file. If yes, your instructor will need to make special arrangements so that you can submit the file again.
To update your assignment draft to a new file, do the following:
- Login to your SU Online course and click on the assignment that you would like to update.
- Scroll down to almost the bottom of the page and click Edit submission.
- In the File submissions area, click on your assignment file.
- In the pop-up window that appears, click Delete.
- You will be shown a confirmation pop-up window asking if you want to delete the file. Click OK.
- Now you will be able to add a new file.
- Remember to click Save changes when you have uploaded the new file.
- Your new file will be saved.
Confused about the difference between the Draft and Submitted status? See this solution.